Wednesday 27 February 2008

SELF EVALUATION

Attainment: 2
Need to focus a bit more on working independently, issues to do with coursework
Effort: 3
Much more concentration needed in lessons. I am putting in significant effort, but need to achieve this on a more consistent basis so that I can achieve the best grades.
Submission and quality of homework: 2
Have given the majority of my homework’s in on time and have maintained a high standard of work.
Ability to work independently: 3
During class times I work well independently but at home I tend to slack at times and therefore do need to put in more hours outside of school.
Quality of writing: 2
I believe I am working up to a high standard but could structure my writing a lot better as well as introduce more ideas to do with theory and wider contextual analysis
Organisation of media folder: 3
Still needs to be organised a little better and I also have to get the sheets for the lessons I missed.
Oral contributions in class: 1
I am always willing to put my point across and I feel that what I have to say has a substantial significance.
Contribution to the debate team: 3
At times I have contributed well, but at other times I have not contributed so well and therefore I will step my efforts up and ensure that the overall result works out in my teams favour by delivering a well thought out and delivered speech
Extra-Curricular work: 2
I read newspapers and watch films and analyse them. Also by reading papers I am increasing my wider contextual knowledge
Standard of module 5 blog: ?
Have not put alot of work on my module 5 blog
Standard of module 6 blog: 1
I believe my module 6 blog is very good as it is up to date and I have commented well on every piece of work

No comments: